In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, Electronica Villbar S.A. , responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users of the website will provide or provide personal data, these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
"Personal data" means information that can be used to identify them, directly or indirectly, by themselves or together with other information. Among the personal information full name, ID number, email, phone number and full address are included.
Such personal data we collect when you register on our website as a registered user, at which point you will be asked information about them. It is at this point that the user and owner of the data, by marking the box, is informed and unequivocal consent to the incorporation of their personal computerized data files Electronica Villbar S.A.
The personal data stored will be treated for the following purposes:
1. On behalf of the company we treat the information you provide in order to lend the requested service and billing purposes thereof. The data provided will be retained while the business relationship or during the years remains necessary to meet legal obligations.
2. Sending commercial communications advertising by e-mail, social networks or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider and by collaborators or partners with whom it had reached an agreement to promote trade among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case the commercial communication shall be made by the provider and will be for products and related services provider sector.
3. Statistical studies.
4. To process orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available to the user on the website of the company.
5. Forward the newsletter on the website.
Electronica Villbar S.A. expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies and that whenever any transfer of personal data from previous form was to be held the express consent be sought, informed and unequivocal from the headlines.
All requested information via the website are mandatory, as are necessary to provide optimal service to the user. If not provided all the data, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
Electronica Villbar S.A. undertakes not to transfer data to third parties unless there is legal obligation unless it is essential for effective service delivery, as in the following cases:
· In cases where the user chooses receiving the goods by transport agency, Name, phone and full address will be provided to the transport company in order to be able to proceed to provide the services requested. To exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, please contact this provider in the terms established in their privacy policies.
· In cases where the user chooses to pay by credit card you will be redirected immediately to the web provider payment gateway Redsys, which is who comes to safe storage of these data on its servers. To exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, please contact this provider in the terms established in their privacy policies. Online reports that Trademark, SL does not have access at any time to the card data provided.
· In cases where the user chooses payment by Paypal or Amazon pay you will be redirected immediately to the web provider payment gateway Paypal or Amazon pay, which is who comes to safe storage of these data on its servers. To exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, please contact this provider in the terms established in their privacy policies. Electronica Villbar S.A.does not have access at any time to the data provided for payment by this option.
Electronica Villbar S.A. ensures the user in any case the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition under the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
1. E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Mail: Electronica Villbar S.A. c/ Baron Castillo Chirel 3 28039 Madrid Spain
Similarly, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
In accordance with our guarantee of security and confidentiality, we are particularly interested in offering our customers the highest level of security and protect the confidentiality of the information they provide. Therefore, all sailing on our website is done in a secure server environment low SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and all communications are encrypted under a 128-bit encryption., Which ensures the highest level of protection for communications.
Similarly, the provider has taken all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that addresses measures and to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. In any case appropriate action against any violation of the security of personal charge of having knowledge, together with all relevant information for documentation and communication of the incidence data is taken.
Electronica Villbar S.A.reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence.